* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
- iTeamCity - iPhone app
- TeamCity Admin for iPad - iPad app, announcement
- TeamCity Companion - iPhone app
see also site: [http://teamcitycompanion.github.io/]
- TCity - Android app
- TeamCity Admin for Android - Android app
- TeamCity Downloader - Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - Android dashboard widget
- Allure - generate Allure HTML test report as a build artifact
- Build Chain Export - allows to export build chain graph of snapshot dependencies in various formats (dot, gml). Builds
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Investigations Widgets - TV screen widget widgets: 'Top Investigations' - displaying users with most investigations on the server . (related issue); 'Latest commits' - displaying list of latest VCS changes
- Maven/TeamCity dependencies Tab - displays Maven project dependencies marking those with corresponding TeamCity build configurations
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configurations and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Flaky tests analyser - allows you to detect flaky/unstable tests in a project (issue, build)
- TeamCity Build Agents Diff - allows comparing build agents' property sets.
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Cadence vManager - build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
- Crowd Authentication - plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
- JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images