- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Dashboard - .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- GCM Notifier - a plugin that allows you to send push notifications from your server to your users' Android device
- Growl Notifier
- HipChat Notifier - dedicated plugin to send notifications about events on TeamCity server to a HipChat room. There is also webhooks-based integration available.
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- inspiration-ci - a stand-alone web application to monitor TeamCity builds.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- radiate - build monitor as desktop application. Can run as a Windows screensaver.
- Slack Notifier - publish build events into Slack. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Notifier by Enliven - another Slack integration plugin. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Build Notifier by Peter Goodman - yet another Slack integration plugin.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Wall-T - build radiator written in JavaFx
- Visual Studio Online Team Rooms Notifier - Allows to send notifications from TeamCity server to Visual Studio Online team rooms.
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing. * [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications