- IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 or higher (only Commercial licenses). (A License Server-compatible build of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 is available upon request.)
- ReSharper 3.1 or higher (only Commercial licenses).
- dotTrace 5.5 or higher (only Commercial licenses). (Floating licenses are supported starting from dotTrace 3.1).
- dotMemory 4.0 or higher (only Commercial licenses).
- dotCover 1.0 or higher.
- RubyMine 1.0 or higher.
- PyCharm 1.0 or higher.
- WebStorm 1.0 or higher
- PhpStorm 1.0 or higher
License Server issues and revokes license tickets to/from network clients based on properties of license keys that are provided by JetBrains after purchase. License Server supports two licensing models:
You can have earlier versions of these products in your network, but you can't manage them using License Server.
- Per-concurrent user- allows a customer to access a product by the number of concurrent users corresponding with the number of purchased license keys run by the License Server.
- OnTrue-demandup - allows a customer to access a product by multiple users with a single license key run by the License Server. The true-up license falls under the true-up license agreement. If you are interested in the ontrue-demand up license, please contact sales for information on the on-demand license terms.