TeamCity always estimated build duration based on the average run time of the latest builds in the history of a build configuration.
Starting from this EAP, we switched to a new algorithm taking into account build stages reached by a running build. If For Example, if a build is still executing a build step and TeamCity knows that there are two more build steps to execute, the system will calculate the time left for the current step execution and add the time required to complete the next two steps. The granularity of the build process analysis makes the estimates more accurate.
- Performance of the restore from backup operation has been improved
- The Save / and Cancel buttons across the TeamCity UI have been moved to the left side
- You can now set up an artifact dependency on a previous build of the same build configuration (TW-12984)
- The copy operation is now available for templates
- The bundled Ant is updated to version 1.8.4
- Maven 3.1.1 is now bundled with TeamCity
- resolved issues