- Configure Visible Projects dialog has become aware of project hierarchy
- projects hierarchy is shown on Administration -> Projects page the same way as it shown in the Projects popup
- projects hierarchy is shown on Administration -> Disk usage page
- projects hierarchy is shown in all drop downs where a list of projects or configurations is displayed
- investigations page for a project also shows all investigations from sub-projects. The same applies to muted problems page, current problems, build chains and project change log. All these pages will show sub-projects too.
- notification rule defined for a project will be effective for sub-projects too
- builds schedule page for a project shows schedule from sub-projects too
- it is now possible to define cleanup rules for projects, such cleanup rules serve as default for configurations from this project and sub project. Default cleanup rule is replaced with cleanup rule in Root project.