- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Fools Day Plugin
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents