- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- PlasticSCM Plastic SCM - by PlasticSCM Plastic SCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push
- Seapine Surround SCM - integration with Seapine Surround SCM version control by Seapine Software
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CI Monitor support - support for TeamCity in Big Visible Chart CI aggregator(from the comment)
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- Growl Notifier
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- Team piazza
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
* [SimpleBuildStatus|https://github.com/lholman/TeamCitySimpleBuildStatus] \- simplistic plugin to return build status and use Arduino to visualize it.