- create action for refactoring
- copy caption, create context parameters
- add refactoring keystroke with the newly created action to KeymapChangesDeclaration
- create ActionGroupDeclaration for refactoring that modifies jetbrains.mps.ide.actions.NodeRefactoring action group at default position
isApplicableclause to the action created; usually it is just
is applicable refactoring< >
executeclause to the action created; all the parameter preparations that were in
initof refactoring should be moved here; at the end it is necessary to execute refacoring with prepared parameters (with
execute refactoring< >
- remove all parameter preparation from
initof refactoring, they should be ready on entry to
init; you can still validate parameters and return false if validation fails
It is possible to suppress errors in editor (and in model checker) now.
If node is instance of a concept which implements ISuppressErrors interface, then all errors in this node and it's children won't be shown. It is also possible to define
Also if node has attribute of concept implementing ISuppressErrors, errors in such node will be suppressed too.