Adds support of .NET Package Managers for NuGet to TeamCity.
In current state it provides first-class support of NuGet. The plugin is bundled starting with first EAP release of TeamCity 7.0.
- NuGet packages installer build runner:
- installs packages according to David Ebbo post allowing to use NuGet without committing packages to version control.
- updates packages under solution with help of
- NuGet Dependency Trigger:
- Build Trigger that starts a new build if package is updated
- Report used packages in build results tab
- Publish packages build runner
Related Blog Posts
Plugin is compatible with TeamCity 6.5 and newer
From A mirror of the sources at GitHub
- First build .Net part of the plugin:
msbuild nuget-extensions/nuget-extensions.sln /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Relese
- build 'plugin-zip' in IDEA project.
- Then Java part and TeamCity plugin distribution: open the sources in InteliJ IDEA and build artifact
Copy dotNetPackagesSupport.zip into <TeamCity Data Directory>/plugins
Like the feature or want an improvement? Found a bug?
Please send Feedback for the plugin as for bundled functionality, just note the plugin version that you use.
Original issue in the tracker.