It is a feature request with the most votes in our tracker and we are listening: here are the multiple runners per single build configuration.
Now you can add many steps into a build. The steps are executed one after another, the build gets merged status and the output goes into the same build log. If a step fails no further steps are executed.
We are still working on the feature but the most important is already there: try and us give feedback.
New IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner Improvements
IntelliJ IDEA plugin Improvements
- build log TeamCity plugin now highlights stacktraces and current project file names
- you can now assign responsibility for a build configuration or failed test to other users form the plugin
- build compilation errors are displayed in the build results pane in a separate tab with navigation to source code
- plugin prompts for login on remote run action invocation
If you gather code coverage on in TeamCity using bundled support for IDEA code coverage or EMMA code coverage engines, you can now view the coverage results in Eclipse. Use "Show Code Coverage Data" from TeamCity menu and select one of the build configurations with code coverage enabled.
- Command line runner now supports shell/bat script specification right in the web UI
- UI: Assign responsibility list displays project committers first
- View agent logs in Web UI
- Mono can now be detected on Mac OS X
- UI: Agent's "System properties" and "Environment variables" tabs were reworked into single "Agent Parameters" tab.
- UI: Build configuration requirements editing page is redesigned, requirements on configuration parameters are now supported
- Command line runner now supports specification of shell/batch scripts instead of single command
- Administrators can now view internal TeamCity agent logs in Web UI - useful for debugging agent issues
- Mono framework can now be detected on Mac OS X
- Build artifacts can now be hidden from user on web UI (just publish them into ".teamcity" subdirectory).
- Initial dotCover integration is added for NUnit tests run by TeamCity.