- Command line runner now supports shell/bat script specification right in the web UI
- Assign responsibility list displays project committers first
- View agent logs in Web UI
- Mono can now be detected on Mac OS X
- Agent's "System properties" and "Environment variables" tabs were reworked into single "Agent Parameters" tab.
- Build configuration requirements editing page is redesigned, requirements on configuration parameters are now supported
- Build artifacts can now be hidden from user on web UI (just publish them into ".teamcity" subdirectory).
- Initial dotCover integration is added for NUnit tests run by TeamCity.