- Ensure debugging prerequisites (check for privileges, compile programs and dependencies in debug modus)
- Add and remove breakpoints before and during debug process
- Break/resume execution: step over, step into, step out, run to breakpoint, run to cursor
- View and change variable values on suspended execution
- Display cascading execution frames
- Support watchers and expression evaluations (within the limitations of DBMS_DEBUG framework)
- Store run parameters in method execution history
No JDWP debugging supported yet
Only execution of functions and stored procedures can be debugged for the time being (including package executable elements).
Execution and debugging for file based PL/SQL code is planned.
** Oracle specific feature