Creates sample application which send a text message to the server and display the responce. It can be used as simple starting point.
"Go to declaration", "Find Usages", "Rename" actions, completion and highlighting works for references from java-code to CSS (for parameter of methods UIObject.setStyleName, addStyleName, removeStyleName) and for references from java-code to html tags (for parameter of method RootPanel.get).
Inspections with quick-fixes
- RemoteService-derived interface is not synchronized with its async version
- Async version of RemoteService-derived interface is not synchronized with original interface
- Parameter or return type of method in RemoteService-derived interface is not IsSerializable
- Style name used as parameter of .addStyleName or .setStyleName is not presented in CSS file
- Classes not from JRE emulation library (and not from client code of inherited modules) is used in client code
- GWT Remote service is not registered as a servlet in web.xml
Run/Debug GWT application in hosted mode