- highlight syntax
- build a psi tree (file, class, method definition, object definition, object reference, method reference)
- find references from classes, objects and methods
- complete local object, methods, classes in index and object instances which have a value of some classes' constructor call
- match braces
- fold methods and imports
- collect classes into class index
Please be sure to share your point of view - it is of great importance to me.
1. The role of flex-generated lexer: should i include different states in it to parse grammatical structures or it should be pretty simple and all the grammar should be implemented at the PsiParser level?