NOTE1: TeamCity IDEA plugin from previous EAP is not compatible with current version. Updated plugins should be downloaded from the user settings page of the upgraded TeamCity server.
Build 1481 -> 1492 (beta)
Build 1457 -> 1481
- Web-UI design (in progress)
- TW-469 IDEA Runner
- TW-195 Ability to configure notifications at the user level
- TW-37 Intelligent BuildQueue handling
- TW-578 Error when trying to do checkout in CVS
- TW-505 Personal builds should not have 'Already fixed in' stuff.
- TW-552 rpc-port error - port in use
NOTE: You'll have to update your build scripts and replace 'next.build.id' with 'build.number' and 'next.sucessful.build.id' with 'successful.build.number'
- TW-130 Code Coverage: IDEA plugin
To use it, follow these steps:
- TW-453 "system.next.build.id" is confusing
NOTE! You'll have to update your build scripts and replace 'next.build.id' with 'build.number' and 'next.sucessful.build.id' with 'successful.build.number'
- TW-201 Support verbose option for Ant
- TW-553 Server hangs due to confusion in registering agent
- TW-554 Creation of MySQL database fails
- TW-551 Exception when install agent via JWS
- TW-555 Rename of project causes agent builds to fail
- TW-437 "Invalid parameters" message after canceling build
- TW-513 Notification email messages are sent with bad date
- many others
NOTE: After the upgrade you'll have to update settings in jabber-config.xml and email-config.xml files. Sorry for inconvinience.
- TW-252 Remote build and deferred commit access via "Commit Project" panel
- TW-455 .exe installer for build agents
- TW-126 Enable Code Coverage via Web
- TW-423 Clone/Copy build configurations
- TW-229 Edit Build Agent properties in Swing window while installation
- TW-315 Windows service for build agents
- Show number of "new" failed tests on the overview page while build is running
- Performance improvements
- TW-291 Test erroneously marked as 'already fixed'
- TW-316 Problems with expandable/collapsible blocks on page reload
- TW-518 Condfiguration messed up when edited with multiple browser windows/tabs
- TW-484 When build was stopped manually, responsibility disappeared
- TW-502 Perforce support does not use client view while applying patches.
Build 1270 -> 1382
- TW-231 Administration: Edit/Delete TeamServer projects
- TW-236 Administration: General Parameters
- TW-237 Administration: Edit build configuration requirements
- TW-238 Administration: Edit build configuration parameters
- TW-239 Administration: Build triggering
- TW-175 Problems connecting VCS servers should be handled gracefully and displayed on build status page
- TW-325 Overview Page redesign
- TW-457 VS 2005 solution build
- TW-428 Use "echo" task with special message format to generate progress messages
- Possibility to configure "Guest" account
- TW-116 Ignored tests support for C# builds
- TW-319 Do not differ failed and crashed tests
- TW-361 Final build status should be detected only by return code of the build process.
- TW-362,TW-427 Improve build status text
- TW-131 Manual editing of build numbers used for buildTypes
- TW-307 Make it possible to specify JAVA_HOME for runner java processes via run-parameters of build configuration
- TW-262 Thread freeze / CPU spike when using ssh keys to checkout from Subversion (SVN)
- TW-275 TeamServer performs full check-out instead of applying patch after the first check-out
- TW-352 Subversion checkout producing different size binary images
- other fixes and imrovements