- actions to create different elements of GWT application
- GWT specific inspections and quick fixes
- integration with GWT compiler
- specific run configuration for starting and debugging GWT applications from IntelliJ IDEA
- basic refactorings
GWT Studio roadmap for version 1.0 includes:
- integration with HTML editor to support completion and validation of references to GWT resources (e.g. modules) from HTML files.
- much more inspections, quick-fixes and intention actions
- check for supported JDK subset
- Visual Designer (low priority task)
Current version of GWT Studio is 0.1.1 4 It supports only is included EAP builds of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 (Demetra) starting from build #5333.
GWT Studio is still on the early research stage . It is not a part of any JetBrains product. Most but most probably, this will be changed in the foreseen future.it will become core function of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 (Demetra).
Actions are used to generate GWT elements such as entry points, remote services, etc. Each action suggests to configure GWT support if necessary and adds GWT libraries into module classpath.