This EAP build includes a 30-day time-limited license that can be used even if you have already used an IntelliJ IDEA evaluation.
Old versions of the TeamCity plugin are incompatible with builds 10762 or later. If you're using the TeamCity integration, you'll need to get the plugin from TeamCity 4.5.5 or the forthcoming TeamCity 5.0 EAP build.
- Backgroundable file indexing, limited navigation / editing / VCS functionality during such process.
- Task context management
- Highlighting of globally unused symbols
- Subversion 1.6
- Google App Engine
- OSGI support
- Spell checker
- GWT 1.7 support (see IDEADEV-34713 for details)
- JEE 6 EA support, currently:
- Tapestry support
- PHP support
- Adobe Air
- Type, method, call hierarchy for ActionScript/Mxml
- Grails Project View
- SmartType completion after 'new' in Groovy
- Closure and generic parameters foldings
- Easy class exclusion from completion & auto-import
- Android support