If upgrade fails with an error in MoveCustomDataStorageToDatabaseConverter or MoveRepositoryStateToCustomDataStorageConverter, please apply workaround from the issue.
- If you're using Subversion externals from the same repository you may face an issue with incorrect revision detection. A workaround for the problem is described in this issue.
- If you see OutOfMemoryError during TeamCity startup with `org.jetbrains.dokka` in stack trace, please set the internal property teamcity.kotlinConfigsDsl.docsGenerationXmx=768m (as described in this issue)
Bundled Tools Updates
- The bundled .NET Tools (dotCover and ReSharper CLT) have been upgraded to the latest released version, 2018.1.4
- TeamCity 2018.2 comes bundled with IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1. The IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner uses JPS 2018.3.1
- Since TeamCity 2018.2 OpenJDK is included in the Windows .exe TeamCity distribution (before 2018.2 Oracle Java was bundled with TeamCity Windows distribution).