- TeamCity 2018.2 comes bundled with IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1. The IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner uses JPS 2018.3.1
Prameters which were previously used to reference global NuGet feed are removed. After upgrade all of them will be converted to parameters referencing default NuGet feed in Root project.
Changes from 2018.1.3 to 2018.1.4
- The IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner uses JPS 2017.3.4 requiring Java 1.8 as the minimal version.
- The bundled ReSharper CLT and dotCover have been updated to version 2018.1.2
- Configuration of the NuGet feed was moved from the server level to the project level: now each project can have its own feed. The "NuGet packages indexer" build feature can be added to build configurations whose artifacts should be indexed.
The following NuGet feed-related build parameters are deprecated:
- The enabled default NuGet feed with all published packages accessed by URL
/app/nuget/v1/FeedService.svc/is now moved to the Root project feed
/app/nuget/feed/_Root/default/v2/. It is recommended to switch to new URL in your projects.
- .nupkg files are now indexed on the agent side instead of the server which could slightly increase the time of builds for projects with the NuGet Feed feature and the automatic package indexing enabled or for builds with NuGet Packages Indexer build feature.