Each change now has a new pie-chart icon with pie slices showing the relative size of pending, successful, as well as old and new problematic builds affected by the change. Hovering over/clicking the pie-chart icon gives a visual representation of how the user commit has affected different builds. Builds with new/critical problems are listed by default. Expanding the change or clicking the See builds link lists all builds with the change.
From this page you can:
- View all commits and changes included into personal builds.
- View how changes have affected the builds.
- See whether there are new failed tests caused by changes.
- Navigate to the issue tracker, if the issue tracker integration is configured.
- Open possibly problematic files in your IDE: the option is available if the plugin for this IDE is installed and you are logged in to TeamCity from within this IDE.
- Navigate to change details
- Modify the change comment in TeamCity (available to project administrators by default). Changing the comment in the VCS as well is recommended for consistency.
- View detailed data for each change on the dedicated tabs. To switch between tabs for the currently selected change, use
Tab/Shift+Tabor mnemonics: 'T' for tests, 'B' for builds, 'F' for files.
- View builds with any of the changes. By default, successful and pending build configurations are hidden from display. Uncheck the corresponding box to view all builds with the change.