Changing the id (for all entities - project, build configuration, template or VCS root)
editing of the versioned settings VCS root
versioned Settings configuration change in a project
New URL of Settings VCS Root
- Fix the URL in the Kotlin DSL in the version control and push the fix.
- Disable versioned settings to enable the UI.
- Fix the URL in the VCS root in the UI.
- Enable versioned settings with same VCS root and the Kotlin format again, TeamCity will detect that the repository contains the .
teamcitydirectory and ask if you want to import settings.
- Choose to import settings.
Prior to TeamCity 2017.1
Problem: I do not want the passwords to be committed to the VCS, even in a scrambled form.
Solution: You can move the passwords to the parent project whose settings are not committed to a VCS.