ChangeLog is not updated anymore since LiveEdit bundled with WebStorm.
0.3, August 7
- Plugin renamed to LiveEdit.
- Changes are not applied while you are typing. Now that is not so aggressive but maybe it is not so live — if you disagree, please open discussion.
0.2.14 (0.2.27), August 2
- Compatibility with Google Chrome 21.
0.2.11, July 12
- Fix exception in element highlighter.
0.2.9, June 18
- Improve CSS editing, you can now edit Drupal CSS files (theme for example) instantly.
- First attempt to support php view editing.
0.2.8, June 15
- Improve support Google Chrome 20 beta (but WI-11490 is still actual).
- Don't launch Chrome if we need add/force update extension (only unix-based OS, Mac OS X or Linux (Ubuntu)).
0.2.7, June 14
- Element highlighting in browser.
- Autoupdate Google Chrome Extension on IDE Plugin update (otherwise you need to open chrome://chrome/extensions, enable "Developer mode" and click "update Extensions now").
0.2.6, June 7
- Improve target element selection (unwanted modification on unrelated pages).
0.2.5, June 1
0.2.4, May 30
- Partial WI-11445, WI-11424 and WI-11423.
- “Instant HTML/CSS editing” menu item moved to “View” (was in: “Run”).
0.2.3, May 17
- Sync html structure change without page reload.
0.2.2, May 17
- Plugin “Web Browser Connector” merged to this. Please uninstall “Web Browser Connector” plugin.
0.2.0, May 16
- PhpStorm/WebStorm compatibility.
- Ability to sync when Web Inspector is opened.