Administration: Build management
- Match and does not match requirement types support
- Configurable server URL used in notifications (to allow https)
- Support wildcards in artifact paths and possibility to specify target directory
- More predefined properties and environment variables available
- Ability to access server from build scripts using basic authentication. For example, it is now possible to trigger a build from a script.
Version Control System enhancements
- Subversion: Upgrade svnkit library to 1.1.2
- ClearCase: added support for ClearCase Base and ClearCase load rules
Ipr and Inspection runners, Duplicates finder
- Possibility to specify pre-script and post-script for Ipr runner. Allows to use Ipr runner with TestNG tests
- Possibility to specify pre-script for Inspections runner and for Duplicates finder. Allows to fetch necessary libraries before the build if they are not presented in version control system.
- Possibility to specify artifact path for Ipr runner
- Possibility to look for tests only in "test sources" paths defined in Ipr.
- Ivy repository is protected by password authentication TW-2393 and
- Do not provide generated ivy.xml if ivy.xml already exists in published artifacts TW-2392
- View artifact dependency information:
Maven runner improvements
Maven runner has been totally reworked. Maven is now launched directly using 'mvn' executable, not using Maven embedder. It allows TeamCity not to be tied to a set of specific Maven versions anymore.
User interface features
Assign next build to specific agent (including disabled ones):
Possibility to enforce clean checkout for a project on all build agents
Ability to Collapse Mini-Stack from Failed Tests
Line numbers in Duplicates view on the Web
Implicit requirements are shown on requirements page