Allows to take CPU and memory profiling snapshots of the TeamCity server right from the web UI.
Last build on public TeamCity server.
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
Plugin is compatible with TeamCity 2017.x and newer versions.
- download serverProfile.zip file and Install it (TeamCity plugin installation instructions)
- copy files from the
bin/<your platfom>directory to the
<TeamCity Data Directory>/libdirectory. Here
<your platfom>is the name of your platform, like
win32for Windows XP,
win-amd64for Windows XP x64 Edition, etc.
- change TEAMCITY_SERVER_OPTS environment variable by adding -agentpath JVM argument:
- Restart TeamCity server and check that server profiling plugin is loaded on Administration | Plugins List page.
To start the profiling navigate to the Administration | Diagnostics | Server Profiling page.
- On capturing the snapshot, the path to the saved snapshot is displayed. The profiling activity is logged into the server's console.
- Send the profiling results to the TeamCity Developers with a description of the problem.
- Click "Start" to start profiling
- Perform the action to reproduce the CPU load
- Click "Capture" to capture profiling snapshot, or "Cancel" to cancel profiling.
- When you believe that the memory consumption by the TeamCity server process is high, click "Capture" to capture the snapshot.
Please note the this operation blocks server until the snapshot is fully captured. The UI for all the server users will not be refreshed until the snapshot is taken.
|March 14, 2018||build||Updated bundled YourKit jar and native part to YourKit 2017|
May 16, 2013
Removed J2EE profiling option. Now it is always off.
November 23, 2010
Changed bundled YourKit agent version to 8.0.29, updated plugin installation instructions
June 23, 2010
Changed bundled YourKit agent version to 8.0.25, updated plugin installation instructions
January, 16, 2009
Changed plugin packaging into .zip, updated plugin installation instructions
January, 12, 2009
Added J2EE profiling option
updated plugin to match TeamCity 4.0
April, 24, 2008
Added memory capturing ability, UI facelift, better errors reporting
April, 21, 2008