Last nightly build on public TeamCity server.
Adds support for NuGet to TeamCity.
- NuGet packages installer build runner:
- installs packages according to David Ebbo post allowing to use NuGet without committing packages to version control.
- updates packages under solution with help of
- NuGet Dependency Trigger:
- Build Trigger that starts a new build if package is updated
- Report used packages in build results tab
- Publish packages build runner
Related Blog Posts
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
Plugin is compatible with TeamCity 6.5 and newer
Current latest development branch:
v0.15 (compatible with TeamCity 10.x)
For TeamCity 6.5.x use branch:
For TeamCity 7.1.x use branch:
For TeamCity 8.0.x use branch:
For TeamCity 8.1.x use branch:
For TeamCity 9.0.x use branch:
v0.12For TeamCity 9.1.x use branch:
v0.13For TeamCity 10.0.x use branch:
v0.14For TeamCity 2017.x use branch:
Public repository mirror: http://git.jetbrains.org/teamcity/dotNetPackagesSupport.git
Public repository clone URL: git://git.jetbrains.org/teamcity/dotNetPackagesSupport.git
A mirror at GitHub
- First build .Net part of the plugin:
msbuild nuget-extensions/nuget-extensions.sln /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Release
- Then Java part and TeamCity plugin distribution: open the sources in InteliJ IDEA and build artifact
Copy dotNetPackagesSupport.zip into <TeamCity Data Directory>/plugins directory (more on this).
Like the feature or want an improvement? Found a bug?
Please send Feedback for the plugin as for bundled functionality, just note the plugin version that you use.
Original issue in the tracker.
Update to fresh build
You may want to update to the latest build of the NuGet support plugin. The current latest plugin branch is
v0.14, the branch is compatible with TeamCity 9.1 and newer. To apply a patch, do the following:
- download the latest build from v0.14 branch
- stop server,
- backup the original file
- replace with downloaded from latest build artifacts
- start server again