As-is, use at your own risk
- Running Run buttons on Projects page (activated with probability after browser window focus losing)
- Scrambling text labels (activated with probability in ten seconds after browser window focus losing)
- Ability to enable/disable plugin on the server configuration (plugin is auto-reset on server restart)
- Bonus funny icons (see below)
- "Shooter" mode. Don't mute your sound! (activated with probability after browser window focus losing)
- Test fixing mode: See Failed tests on the builds results.
- Put jokes.zip in
- Restart TeamCity server
- Enable the plugin in the Server Settings "Joke plugin settings" section. The plugin will be automatically disabled on the next server startup.
joke.js code for minor customizations: probability, etc.
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
The current plugin version is designed to work with TeamCity 4.0 and up.
Tested with TeamCity 4.1 EAP, should work with TeamCity up to 6.0.3 and may be above
Sources are available in JetBrains public Subversion repository.
TeamCity 3.1 versions
Previous version for TeamCity 3.1 is available download.
To install it, copy plugin jar file into
<TeamCity Web Application Directory>/WEB_INF/lib.
Bonus: Funny running and failing build icons
Use these icons instead of default TeamCity images for running build states
- substitute default img/buildStates/running_green_transparent.gif image
- substitute default img/buildStates/running_red_transparent.gif image