Inspections project should define a number of additional parameters. They are:
- *.ipr file - the project which would be analyzed (mandatory)
- profile file - the profile which would be used. This parameter can be ommited. In such a case Code Inspection would proceed with "Project Editor Settings"
- jdk.* - should be set to specify jdks used in project. This parameter can be ommited which means that JAVA_HOME System parameter would be used.
- library.* - should be set to specify global libraries used in project (if any)
- jvmArgs - arguments for Code Inspection jvm. Otherwise default jvm args would be used.