This release contains a several new features as well as many enhancements and fixes.
Build Tests Grouping
The Build Tests tab now provides advanced controls for tests grouping and filtering.
Improved External Change Browser Integration
Now in addition to add a link to an external tool for a changelist, you can configure a link for an individual file in the changelist.
The configuration is done via
.BuildServer\config\change-viewers.properties file. Here is a sample:
More Improvements in LDAP Integration
Now you have an option to control mapping between the user-entered login name and the username saved in the TeamCity. This allows to eliminate user duplication in certain cases. Also, an option is added to automatically convert users using alternative usernames when logging in. Also, debug logging is greatly improved to let easy configuration process.
Please note that you may need adjusting your
ldap-config.properties files if you used previous EAP release.
There are the following changes made comparing to the previous EAP release:
teamcity.users.attribute.username is renamed to
teamcity.users.attribute.displayName is renamed to
teamcity.users.attribute.email is renamed to
teamcity.groups.attribute.name is renamed to
teamcity.groups.attribute.member is renamed to
New properties are introduced (to be described in the documentation):
- Reworked "Configure visible projects" dialog on Overview page
- Server settings now are divided in tabs
- Eclipse plugin: support for Subversion 1.6 working copies
- Build that is stopped on execution timeout will now try to dump thread dump into the build log before stopping
- Custom run build dialog got a new option that allows to put the build to the top of the queue.
- Filter by VCS root fields/properties added on the Administration > Configure VCS roots page
- Performance improvements in server-side TFS integration