To view the state and information about an agent click it's name, or navigate to the Agents page, find it in the list of connected, disconnected or authorized agents and click its name.
For each connected agent TeamCity provides following details:
- Agent's status. Learn more about enabled/disabled agents.
- Agent's name, host name and IP address, port number, operating system, agent's CPU rank and current version number.
- Information about build currently running on the agent with the link to the build results.
- Options to:
- Clean sources
- Open Remote Desktop. Available for agents running on the Windows operating system, if RDP client is installed and registered on the agent.
- Reboot agent machine. Available to users who have "Reboot build agent machines" permissions. See below for additional configuration of the feature.
- Dump threads on agent.
- Compatible and incompatible build configurations with the reason of incompatibility.
- Build runners supported by build agent.
- Agent parameters including system properties, environment variables and configuration parameters. Refer to the Configuring Build Parameters page for more information on different types of parameters.
Configuring Agent Reboot Command
Agent reboot is performed by executing an OS-specific command.
Under certain circumstances the command might need customization specific to the OS environment. If the agent reboot does not work by default, you can add
teamcity.agent.reboot.command agent configuration parameter in
buildagent.properties with the command to execute when reboot is required.