As Nitra progresses we will use it in a number of places for dog-fooding and optimizing our own development.
errors.xml files, which utilize Xml as a syntax for input for code generator. Here is how we can improve it:
- Using Nitra Parser, create a DSL syntax for these files. It could look like this:
CodeRedundancies.issues First phase is to parse it and use AST instead of XElements to power ErrorsGenerator
- Use embedded C# language. It should work a bit like Razor, allowing C# code in specific places.
- Code completion for keywords, expand selection, comments, syntax errors, and all other AST-based features in ReSharper extension
- Resolve, completion, find usages and renames
- "Go to" navigation
- Create from usage for Fixes
- Measure speed of AST building compared to XmlSerializer
- Measure speed of processing during load at runtime, build ActionManager's data on parse.
- Generate action handlers
- Design code query language
- Implement processing in ReSharper