Steps to run unit tests
- Generate models with tests.
- It is possible to run
- test method;
- test case class;
- all tests in a model;
- all tests in a solution.
- To run test case classes select tests in a project tree.
- Invoke "Run Test" in popup menu.
- Output of tests will be shown in the "JUnit Test" tool window.
- Double click on a node in the tree of the "JUnit Test" tool window navigates to the editor of the node.
- Selection of a node in the tree of the "JUnit Test" tool window filters content of the "Output" tab (like in IntelliJ IDEA).
- Tab "Statistics" shows test run statistics in terms of elapsed time and memory usage (like in IntelliJ IDEA).
"Run tests with pleasure!"