Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
How to Get Started
- Install JDK 6.0 (not necessary on Windows).
- Unpack the downloaded JetBrains MPS zip file or run the exe file.
- Use .sh or .bat script in the root of the distributive.
- Start JetBrains MPS.
- Work through MPS tutorial http://www.jetbrains.com/mps/docs/tutorial.html
MPS IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- Stop IntelliJ IDEA
- Unpack the downloaded IDEA plugin zip file into the IntelliJ IDEA configuration plugin folder (TODO provide the details)
- Start IntelliJ IDEA
- The plugin should be listed among the installed plugins
- Add the MPS facet to your project of choise
- Create an MPS model inside your project and let the fun begin
- (TODO) more detailed guidelines will be needed soon