We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. The EAP lets the community try pre-release versions of DataGrip and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Download DataGrip 2016.2 EAP
DataGrip 2016.2 EAP, started on June 3d, 2016
Latest build: RC 162.1121.36, July 12th, 2016
If you prefer to download the installer with sha256, just add ".sha256" to the end of the link.
Remember, that we have twitter as well.
Every build number is a link to a blog post, where added features are fully described.
DataGrip RC 162.1121.36 Released
- We've fixed the important bug with timed out connection on MySQL: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/DBE-569
- UI for importing CSV
- Select rows in result-set
- Fixed bug with foreign keys
- Language injections
- Dumping schemas
- Recompile in Oracle
EAP is open! Welcome new features:
- *.sql file associations
- Completion for database names
- New schema chooser
- Autoscroll to source
- Search Path support
- Completion for any keyboard locale
- Surround with function
- Completion for column values
- Time zones support in PostgreSQL
- Range types support in PostgreSQL
- Resize columns
- Background image