Every week we keep rolling out a fresh EAP build. Today, in addition to regular bugfixes and enhancements, it comes with several new features. See Notable Changes for more details on that.
Windows zip archive
Mac installer with JRE 1.8u40 custom build
- Faster and native support for Microsoft SQL Server schema introspection
- Configurable behavior of the Execute action. You can choose what happens when it's invoked from inside of a statement: Ask you what to execute, execute the Smallest statement, or execute the Largest statement; outside of statements, you can configure it to do Nothing, execute the Whole File, or to Execute statements to the end.
- A dedicated action for opening a new query console
- The brand new action for modifying tables via Ctrl + F6 (Cmd + F6 for OS X). Now you can add, change and remove columns, indices, and foreign keys, with an instant SQL preview.
- And, of course, there's more
Be sure to check the documentation to learn how to quickly get started with 0xDBE.
0xDBE is still under development and we really appreciate your feedback. Please submit bug reports and feature requests directly to the issue tracker. In case you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it on our discussion forum.