We feel this is a good time to put a major effort into performance improvements. If you experience any issues at all with CPU and memory usage or face any UI freezes, please let us know! Check this page for the list of dumps and snapshots that can be useful for us to investigate and localize the problem.
- Language support:
- Fixes to overload resolution (linked to this ticket mostly).
- Support for user-defined literals (C++11).
- Support for C++14 digit separator.
- If we still have resources left, we may devote some time to
- There is also a list of regressions that we need to go through.
Support for(if you face any problems with this command in CLion, please describe them here).
- Ability to specify the build/generation output directory.
- Ability to specify build types (Debug, Release, etc.).
- Reload performance improvements.
Ability to select Ninja generator instead of Makefiles.
- Remote GDB debug on Windows.