What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.0.1
- Even less intrusive than dotTrace 3.1. Almost doesn't slow down applications at all.
- Support for .NET Compact Framework
- Line-by-line profiling
- Support for huge snapshots. We tested it on a 500Gb file.
- Better history: you can now easily reuse a previous setting
- Annotate snapshots with custom labels to remember specific spots
- "What if" analysis. Pretend you've optimized a function already and see how that affects the overall performance right in the snapshot.
What's New in dotTrace Memory 3.5
- Support for .NET 4.0
Download 4.0 Performance 3.5 Memory EAP
dotTrace pre-release builds are published automatically. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
JetBrains .NET Tools Blog
ReSharper for productivity, dotTrace for performance, dotMemory for memory optimization, dotCover for test coverage, dotPeek for decompiling
|ReSharper 9.1.3 to the Rescue|
|Critical Issue with ReSharper 9.1.2 in Visual Studio 2015 RTM: Workarounds and Estimates|
|ReSharper 9.1.2 for Visual Studio 2015 RTM|
|ReSharper Unified NuGet-based Installer. How?|
|Early Access to ReSharper 9.2, ReSharper C++ 1.1, dotTrace 6.2|