What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.0
- Even less intrusive than dotTrace 3.1. Almost doesn't slow down applications at all.
- Support for .NET Compact Framework
- Line-by-line profiling
- Support for huge snapshots. We tested it on a 500Gb file.
- Better history: you can now easily reuse a previous setting
- Annotate snapshots with custom labels to remember specific spots
- "What if" analysis. Pretend you've optimized a function already and see how that affects the overall performance right in the snapshot.
dotTrace 4.0 Performance pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
ReSharper Ultimate Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET development and C++ development in Visual Studio
|Code Completion Improvements in ReSharper 9|
|Analyzing slow HTTP requests with dotTrace|
|ReSharper 10 EAP 2|
|Memory Testing on a CI Server. dotMemory Unit Standalone Launcher|
|Meanwhile… ReSharper 10 EAP kicks off|