Welcome to Early Access Program for JetBrains PyCharm
JetBrains PyCharm is a new Integrated Development Environment for programming using Python with the following key features:
- Intelligent Editor: for Python with code completion, on-the-fly syntax and error highlighting and code inspections
- Code Refactoring: including rename, introduce variable, introduce constant, pull up, push down and others
- Project and Code Navigation: specialized project views, file structure views and quick jumping between files, classes, methods and usages
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting and quick fixes
- VCS Integrations: out-of-the-box support for Subversion, Perforce, Git, Mercurial and CVS with changelists and merge
- Cross-platform: works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
What is Early Access Program (EAP)?
We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. Our Early Access Programs let development community closely participate in discussions about product and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Early Access Program allows you to try pre-release versions of our software to evaluate features that will be added to the next release.
|title||Download PyCharm 2.7 Release Candidate 5.1 Professional Edition EAP (build 125144.453891.17, February 4th11, 2016)|
|title||Download PyCharm 5.1 Community Edition EAP (build 144.3891.17, February 11, 2016)|
This EAP build requires a valid PyCharm license.Release Notes
Detailed Release Notes
PyCharm 5.1 build 144.3891.17 Release Notes
PyCharm 5.0.4 build 144.3891.17 Release Notes
(i) PyCharm 5.0.2 Professional Edition EAP requires a valid license.
All EAP builds and Release Notes26.3
5 has been released. Download it from [http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/download/]