Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Dashboard - .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- GCM Notifier - a plugin that allows you to send push notifications from your server to your users' Android device
- Growl Notifier
- HipChat Notifier - dedicated plugin to send notifications about events on TeamCity server to a HipChat room. There is also webhooks-based integration available.
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- inspiration-ci - a stand-alone web application to monitor TeamCity builds.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- radiate - build monitor as desktop application. Can run as a Windows screensaver.
- Slack Notifier - publish build events into Slack. Announcement blog post.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Wall-T - build radiator written in JavaFx
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Agent Custom Token Authorize - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browse - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build)
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Android Runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project (obsolete, use bundled IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner instead)
- Android Emulator
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP, SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- Load Impact runner - run Load Impact tests from TeamCity (announcement)
- Meta Runners Power Pack - a collection of meta runners for various tasks like downloading a file, triggering a build, tagging a build, changing a build status, running PHP tasks, etc.
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- OpenCover Runner - allows running code coverage with OpenCover as a build step
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows you to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
- Red Gate SQL CI runner - supports Red Gate tools for continuous integration and database deployment
- Squish Runner - allows to run froglogic Squish GUI Tester tests from TeamCity
- StyleCop runner
- TeamCity.Node - provides Node.js, NPM, NVM and PhantomJS runners
- TeamCity.Virtual - Docker and Vagrant virtual build runners
- Trigger.io integration - a runner to run the build in Trigger.io build service
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
- SBT Runner - allows running build with Simple Build Tool (Scala)
- VSTest.Console Runner - allows to run tests with vstest.console
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs longer certain percentage then the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills
Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
Other Systems Support
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration Plugin plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- Jira plugin - display TeamCity builds information in Jira issues and Dashboard. Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- P4V Addin - Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
- Plastic SCM
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support
Other Integration Examples
- psake - example on reporting NUnit tests to TeamCity from psake build
- NUnit/PowerShell scirpts - running NUnit tests locally or in TeamCity with due reporting