What would you get with YouTrack InCloud?
- Fully-functioned YouTrack instance according to your subscription plan.
- Regular automatic updates.
- Daily backups.
- Import from other bug trackers using the Python Client Library.
- No-effort migration to standalone YouTrack using the hosted database backup, and vice versa.
- REST API for integration with third party tools
When YouTrack InCloud instance is created, you will be automatically logged in as system administrator of your instance with your JetBrains Account credentials and will be navigated to the initial Setup procedure. Here you can view your current subscription plan details, configure user registration and enable guest user account for your instance.
YouTrack InCloud uses the latest released YouTrack 5.x version, so to get more details on usage, please refer to the current main YouTrack 5.x Documentation space.
For starters, please check the basic Quick Start with YouTrack InCloud page.
We'd love to hear your feedback about your experience with YouTrack InCloud: