With YouTrack Energy we present the brand new YouTrack workflow, which allows you to customize an issue's lifecycle.
- To get a quick introduction to YouTrack Workflow, please refer to the Workflow Overview page.
- To view definitions of workflow rules with samples, please refer to the Workflow Rules page.
- To get a quick introduction to YouTrack Workflow Editor, take a look at YouTrack Workflow Editor overview.
- Before you start creating and editing workflows, we recommend you refer to the 'Default Workflows' page to get detailed explanations and samples of workflows provided in YouTrack by default.
- For general procedures of creating new workflow, editing and deleting existing ones, attaching workflows, etc., please refer to the Managing Workflows section.
- To get acquainted with workflow language, please take a look at the Workflow Language Quick Reference — in one page, you will find all supported methods with explanations and samples.
- For more details about supported methods, statements, operators, and other keywords, please refer to Workflow Language Reference section.