SSL Key Management section allows you to upload and edit SSL client keys and trusted certificates. Client key is used to identify YouTrack as a client when connecting to a third-party server, whereas adding a server certificate as trusted means that you do trust the server that possesses a respective key.
To upload a new SSL Client Key:
- You need to have a keystore containing your private key. It should either be PKCS12 or JKS keystore.
- In the Administration > SSL Keys Management section, open Client keys tab and click 'Import key store' link.
- In the appeared dialog, select the target key store file on your local machine.
- Enter your password to the key store.
- Click Import to upload selected key store to YouTrack.
To upload a new trusted certificate:
- In the Administration > SSL Keys Management section, open Trusted certificates tab and click 'Add trusted certificate' link.
- In the appeared dialog, type in an alias for the new certificate.
- Add certificate itself. You can do it by either:
- Copying 'text' of the certificate into the text area. The text should be Base64 encoded.
- Add certificate from a file: select a file containing the certificate in binary format
- Click Add to upload selected certificate to YouTrack.