Integration between YouTrack and TestLink is supported for TestLink 1.8 and higher, and YouTrack 2.0 and higher.
To integrate YouTrack with TestLink:
- Download youtrack-testlink-integration-1.0.zip, which contains two PHP-scripts:
- youtrack.cfg.php — configuration file for YouTrack custom parameters
- int_youtrack.php — main file implementing integration between YouTrack and TestLink
- Un-zip downloaded archive and copy files to proper directories:
- Copy youtrack.cfg.php to <TestLink Home Dir>/cfg directory
- Copy int_youtrack.php to <TestLink Home Dir>/lib/bugtracking directory
- In the <TestLink Home Dir>/lib/bugtracking/int_bugtracking.php file add YOUTRACK to the $btslist parameter values.
- Enable php_curl.dll support in php.ini (refer to http://www.php.net/manual/en/curl.requirements.php for more info). To do so, uncomment the respective string:
- In TestLink, configure YouTrack interface. To do so, edit file <TestLink Home Dir>/cfg/youtrack.cfg.php:
- Specify credentials to access YouTrack server. We recommend creating special user account in YouTrack for integration purposes, with the necessary permissions to read issues so they can be displayed on the execute test screen (see the Using Integration Between TestLink and YouTrack section below). You can also use guest user credentials, if it's enabled in your YouTrack instance.
- Specify baseURL of the YouTrack server.
- In TestLink, enable bug-tracking system integration: in the custom_config.inc.php file add the following line:
When the integration is successfully configured, log in to TestLink and execute one of test cases. When the test case has been executed, access to bug management system (in our case to YouTrack instance) will be available:
After clicking the icon, the following window will be opened:
If you already have an issue number, you can use it, otherwise click on the link to access YouTrack, opening a new window. For the first time, you will be redirected to the Dashboard, prompting to log in with your own credentials in order to be able to create a new issue:
If you are already logged in to YouTrack, you will be redirected to the New Issue form immediately:
After having created the issue, you return to TestLink window to add the issue id. Click Add bug after specifying issue id:
Clicking on Close, you return to execute screen, with the link to specified issue displayed:
The link also shows the current state of the issue. Clicking on link, you will get to the apropriate issue: