|Before you begin:|
If you try to re-import same project several times, then you must delete previously imported data before the next attempt.
To import issues from Google Code Issue Tracker:
- Install Google Data Python Client Library.
- Download the latest version of YouTrack's Python Client Library and unzip it.
- Create mapping between a Google Code project and a target YouTrack project. See sample mappings in googleCode/chromium.py or googleCode/youtrackAndroid.py files.
- Import your mapping into googlecode2youtrack.py:
- Execute the following command: