- Why Integrate YouTrack with TeamCity?
- Configuring TeamCity Integration
- Executing Commands from Comment to VCS Commit
- Using TeamCity Integration
Integrating YouTrack with TeamCity has the following major advantages:
- Whenever an issue has been closed after last known successful build but before a new successful build, TeamCity integration fills the issue's 'fixed in build' attribute with the exact number of the new successful build once it has been assembled:
- If an issue ID is referenced in a VCS commit, TeamCity integration adds a link from the issue to the list of version control changes:
These changes are shown under the TeamCity Changes tab in full issue view:
- You can specify YouTrack command for an issue in a comment to your commit. When TeamCity run a build with this commit, the command will be applied to a referenced issue.
YouTrack pulls fresh data from TeamCity every minute.