Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
|Before you begin:|
- Ensure REST API is enabled in the target YouTrack installation before starting import process. This setting is located on Administration > Settings screen (http://<your YouTrack instance>/settings).
- If you try to re-import same project several times, then you must delete previously imported data before the next attempt.
Importing Issues from Google Code Issue Tracker to YouTrack
To import issues from Google Code Issue Tracker:
- Install Google Data Python Client Library.
- Download the latest version of YouTrack's Python Client Library and unzip it.
- Create mapping between a Google Code project and a target YouTrack project. See sample mappings in googleCode/chromium.py or googleCode/youtrackAndroid.py files.
- Import your mapping into googlecode2youtrack.py:
- Execute the following command: