|Type||free for TeamCity Professional and TeamCity Enterprise servers users, closed-source|
Adds the ability to run tests using Microsoft VSTest.Console.
- detects presence of VSTest.Console.exe and reports it via agent parameters
- automatically imports test results into TeamCity
The plugin is compatible with TeamCity 8.1 and newer
- Download compatible version (regularly updated with each TeamCity release). It is recommended to re-download and update the plugin with each TeamCity upgrade:
- Download custom logger
- Extract the contents of the downloaded archive on agent machine:
- for VisualStudio 2013 - to PROGRAM_FILES\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\Extensions
- for VisualStudio 2012 - to PROGRAM_FILES\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\Extensions
- Check, that custom logger was installed correctly by executing vstest.console.exe /ListLoggers in the console. If logger was installed correctly, you should be able to see logger with FriendlyName TeamCity listed:
Plugin is experimental and basically works. Most likely it will be merged with MSTest runner in the future versions of TeamCity.
Original issue in the tracker.