|Type||free for TeamCity Professional and TeamCity Enterprise servers users, closed-source|
Adds the ability to run tests using Microsoft VSTest.Console.
- detects the presence of VSTest.Console.exe and reports it via agent parameters
- automatically imports test results into TeamCity
|TeamCity Version||Build Number||Plugin Archive||TeamCity Logger|
The plugin is compatible with TeamCity 8.1 and newer
- Download compatible version (regularly updated with each TeamCity release). It is recommended to re-download and update the plugin with each TeamCity upgrade.
- Follow plugin installation instructions
- Download the custom logger
- Extract the contents of the downloaded archive on the agent machine:
- for VisualStudio 2013 - to PROGRAM_FILES\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\Extensions
- for VisualStudio 2012 - to PROGRAM_FILES\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\Extensions
- Check that the custom logger was installed correctly by executing vstest.console.exe /ListLoggers in the console. If te logger was installed correctly, you will see the logger with FriendlyName TeamCity listed:
The plugin is experimental and basically works. Most likely it will be merged with MSTest runner in the future versions of TeamCity.
Original issue in the tracker.