Adds support for NuGet to TeamCity.
The plugin is bundled starting with first EAP release of TeamCity 7.0.
- NuGet packages installer build runner:
- installs packages according to David Ebbo post allowing to use NuGet without committing packages to version control.
- updates packages under solution with help of nuget update command
- NuGet Dependency Trigger:
- Build Trigger that starts a new build if package is updated
- Report used packages in build results tab
- Publish packages build runner
Plugin is compatible with TeamCity 6.5 and newer
- teamcity.jetbrains.com v0.5
- teamcity.jetbrains.com v0.8
- teamcity.jetbrains.com v0.9
- Latest successful build of v0.5 branch
- Latest successful build of v0.8 branch
- Latest successful build of v0.9 branch
Current latest development branch: v0.9 (compatible with TeamCity 7.1.3+ and newer)
For TeamCity 6.5.x use branch: v0.5-bugfix
Public repository mirror: http://git.jetbrains.org/teamcity/dotNetPackagesSupport.git
Public repository clone URL: git://git.jetbrains.org/teamcity/dotNetPackagesSupport.git
A mirror at GitHub
- First build .Net part of the plugin: msbuild nuget-extensions/nuget-extensions.sln /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Release
- Then Java part and TeamCity plugin distribution: open the sources in InteliJ IDEA and build artifact plugin-zip
Copy dotNetPackagesSupport.zip into <TeamCity Data Directory>/plugins directory (more on this).
Like the feature or want an improvement? Found a bug?
Please send Feedback for the plugin as for bundled functionality, just note the plugin version that you use.
Original issue in the tracker.
For some reason you may want to update to most fresh build of NuGet support plugin. Current latest plugin branch is v0.9, the branch is compatible with TeamCity 7.1. To apply patch, please do the following:
- download the latest build from v0.9 branch
- stop server,
- find <server>/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/plugins/dotNetPackagesSupport.zip
- backup the original file
- replace with downloaded from latest build artifacts
- start server again