Thank you for providing feedback for TeamCity!
This outlines best ways to contact JetBrains for TeamCity support and send your feedback for the product.
Following these guidelines will help in receiving timely responses and to the point answers.
Before you contact us, please:
- review Common Problems and Known Issues;
- look through Reporting Issues;
- use search in the documentation, forums and the issue tracker to check if the issue is a known one and ensure you are not creating duplicate entries;
- make sure you use a recent TeamCity version. Generally, we do not provide regular support for non-current major versions / more then a year old versions.
- Check the TeamCity documentation.
- Search through the community forum and ask your question if nothing relevant found. Note, that you need to be logged in to start new discussion.
Check if it is already filed and if not, create an issue in TeamCity's Public Issue Tracker (you need to be logged in to create issues).
Please make the issue publicly visible (you can attach files or add comments visible only to teamcity-developers if you do not want to make some details publicly available).
If you create a feature request, please describe why you need it and what is your original goal. Suggestions as to how you would like to see the feature are welcome too of course.
For licenses-related (including prolongation of evaluation licenses) and purchases-related question, please contact our sales department.
For technical questions, please use one of the above-mentioned ways. Enterprise license holders can also contact development team via email if necessary (see below).
If you own Enterprise TeamCity license and need the error report to be not available publicly, you can contact us via e-mail or online support form.
We would still prefer if you can post your question into the forums as this way other users can share their experience and also benefit from the answers. If for some reason we delay with replying in the forum feel free to ping us via email noting the forum post you have created.
The support language is English.
We prefer to keep our support efforts as close to the development team as possible. That is why you can find the actual developer behind the feature replying to your questions.
We do not provide regular phone support as technical issues are often better resolved over email where you can send logs, screenshots, etc.
We mostly process email during our working hours, which are 11:00 - 19:00 CET/CEST (Germany, GMT+1/GMT+2) timezone.
We usually respond within 24 hours. If you experience an urgent issue please indicate this in the subject of the email message. If you did not get a reply within 48 hours, please check your spam filter and feel free to repeat the message referencing previous one.
Reply time can increase during Germany/Bavaria and/or Russian Federation official holidays.
We encourage making your posting publicly available so that other users can both answer based on their experience and benefit from the answers.
All JetBrains community forum data is public.
JetBrains issue tracker issue details are public too.
If you need to share data with us that is not meant to be publicly available, you can use the following ways:
- post a comment or attachment to the issue in JetBrains issue tracker;
- send data in email to email@example.com email address;
- for data volumes exceeding 10 Mb, upload it to our FTP without public read access.
All data received with a note on it's non-public nature is used only for related issue investigation and is discarded afterwards.