Adds basic deployment functions to the supported targets (see below).
In build configuration settings, new runners will be available for the build steps.
New runners include:
- SMB Deployer - upload files to Windows shares via SMB protocol
- FTP Deployer - upload files to FTP servers
- SSH Deployer - upload files via SSH (using SCP or SFTP protocols)
- SSH Exec - execute arbitrary remote commands using SSH
- Tomcat Deployer - deploy WAR application archives to a remote Tomcat instance (requires Manager webapp installed in the target Tomcat server)
When configuring file for upload, the same patterns can be used as in "Artifacts Path" section of "General Settings" page. Packaging files into zip/tgz archives is also supported.
Artifact paths pattern targets are always interpreted as relative paths. To upload files to some absolute destination, please specify root in "Target" field. Examples:
|SSH (SCP or SFTP)|| 192.168.0.1:/
Oracle JDK 1.6 or OpenJDK 1.7.0_07 and later.
Current build status is
Detailed CI status page